As a leader in the case industry, Encore A&S Case provides all customers with the best experience possible for all their touring and case needs.
We’ve developed many pieces of customized hardware to make our cases sturdier, easier to work with and longer lasting than our competitors. We back that up with a lifetime guarantee.
Get to your Destination Safely
We at Encore A&S Cases are proud to build custom cases for some of the most prestigious names in the world. Top industry professionals choose Encore A&S because of our extensive knowledge and attention to detail.
Some of the situations where one may need a protective case are:
- taking half a dozen or more guitars on tour with a band
- taking keyboards or drums on tour with a band
- bringing designer clothes to a fashion show on location
A custom case not only protects your valuables but it will help you achieve more professional presence. Our cases can go with you everywhere your show goes to keep your prized possessions in the top condition they deserve to be kept in.
Since 1976, we’ve built reusable shipping and carrying cases compliant to Air Transport Association Spec 300 Category 1. We source high-quality materials and pride ourselves on design innovation and customization.
Our product durability and our commitment to your success are the reasons A&S Case remains the choice of traveling professionals. We tailor design to your needs, and make your priorities our own. The result – a road case that looks great and works as hard as you. Every time.
To give our clientele the most well-rounded experience including the highest quality of materials and world-class craftsmanship.
Encore A&S Case provides all customers with the best experience possible for all their touring and case needs.
We are proud to build custom cases for some of the most prestigious names in the world.
We are extremely proud of the way this custom media center case turned out. Some of the features include:
- Upgraded black hardware.
- Custom gray Formica laminate exterior.
- Custom molded foam drawers with crushed velvet lining, to house PS4 & Xbox 360 controllers, as well as an iPad and remotes.
- 4k UHD LED flat-panel TV mounted to the interior of the case.
- BOSE sound system with sound bar and subwoofer installed into the case.
- The front panels of the case were fitted with table legs, so they can be converted to 2 large tables when removed
- Heavy-duty rolling casters with brakes.
- Edison plug built into the side of the case – just connect the case to a source of electricity (even an extension cord) via the included power cord.
- Stealth mounted power strip mounted inside the case to power all of the customer’s devices, including a PS4 Pro, Xbox 360, iPad charger, and more.
Aside from being beautiful to the eyes, this case is packed with some great features. We build cases like this all the time for artists that tour the world, as this is their source of entertainment and relaxation while away from home. They can kick back and enjoy some TV or video games, in style, when they have some down time. We employ the philosophy that there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to enjoy cutting edge technology and cool gadgets just because you’re on the road, and this custom road case is a perfect example of what we can do.
If you’re interested in one of our custom media center cases, please contact us.